Friday, October 15, 2010

Attention All Friends and Followers (Please Read)

Earlier this morning, around 6:30AM "I" posted seven or eight posts from my blog to my Twitter, Facebook and Google Buzz profiles.
First off I want to say sorry! This was not my fault and here's why:
I have an account with a social networking application called Ping.fm. It is an autopost web app used to post to several social networks at once. I have it synced with this blog (http://the-couch-lounge.blogspot.com) so that I can update my friends and followers of my latest posts without them having to check my blog or even subscribe to it!
I'm unsure why Ping.fm decided to auto-post several of my previous posts on my blog and will be emailing them shortly about the issue. Sorry for my unintentional spamming. Hopefully this will get resolved!
Thanks for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment