Thursday, July 29, 2010

I Have a Proposition!

Hello all:
I recently thought of an idea that would be pretty cool if it worked out.
As you all may know I enjoy writing, helping others and always try to get the most current, interesting news on my interests. So what is this proposition?

Well as I was sitting there thinking, I thought that it would be awesome to start a group blog geared toward college students. The topics could be on anything, but the entire blog would be on helping students make the most of the resources they have on a college student budget as they go throughstopblogging school. Examples of subjects might be ‘tactics to study efficiently’, ‘great money saving tips’, ‘how to create a budget’, ‘tech tools and reviews and so on’. 

I’m looking for people who are passionate about writing, enjoy learning new things and helping people understand them and are open-minded and like to work as a team.

I am open to new ideas and questions that you may have. I think it would be awesome. I enjoy writing, sure, but writing collaboratively, bouncing ideas off each other and combining interests is what it's all about and personally I believe it's what makes the perfect blog. Like I said, feel free to shoot out other ideas and let me know if you’re interested. You can comment on this post or email me at aaron.r.couch+blog@gmail.com


I look forward to hearing from you guys!


Thanks,
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment