Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Don't Save It, Drag It!

Google recently announced that it is now possible to drag and drop attachments to your desktop as long as Gmail is opened in Chrome. Pretty slick I must say! I am an avid Firefox user, but I use Google Chrome too and it seems as though Google as been making some strides with their browser. In my opinion it's almost like Firefox is trying to play some catch-up and Google is the one thinking outside the box.

I'm not one to pick one over the other. I can see myself using both for a long time, but depending on which one starts pumping out more useful features, I may switch my default browser to Chrome. I like a competitive developing as it pushes each company to better their products, giving us users more features for free!

From: http://ping.fm/GYxSY

No comments:

Post a Comment