Thursday, June 17, 2010

Get Money for Old Gadgets!

I was listening to episode 601 on the 404 Podcast and heard them talk about being able to sell your old iPhone on Gazelle.  I quickly looked it up and found that Gazelle will also pay for my old LG Rumor.  Yeah that’s exactly what I thought! Sweet! 13 more bucks in my pocket.  And not only that but they will pay for shipping too!  Clean out your drawer because who knows what your old gadgets will be worth. And if they aren’t worth much then who cares! You can still send them their for free and clean out your drawer.

Click here to view the website

Later I found another site that also buys old electronics and they offered a little bit more in my case! Both are worth are worth looking into!

Click here to view the website

No comments:

Post a Comment