Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Complete Guide to Computer Security

I stumbled across an excellent web doc of computer security, complementary of MakeUseOf.
This is a must read for anyone who owns a computer, let alone a device that connects to the web. Cell phones can be just as vulnerable. I highly recommend looking through this! Granted it's 53 pages, but sift through to find the important information that applies to you. I guarantee you'll get something very helpful out of it! Feel free to download or print it out for yourself or even share it with your friends.



For more information on computer security, check out my blog post called Why Computer Security Matters to You. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it and got some beneficial information to help you stay secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment